To become a member of the Royal Statistical Society of Belgium, follow the directions:
- Download a membership application.
- Fill out the application form.
- The form has to be signed by two effective members of the Royal Statistical Society of Belgium.
- The application has to be addressed to:
Pr. Kurt BARBE
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
B-1050 BRUSSEL (BELGIUM)
(Your membership application will be examined by the Board of the Society and you will receive from the Secretary a letter about your membership acceptation).
- In case of acceptation, wait for the letter from the Treasurer to pay the membership.
If you are already a member of the SRBS-KBVS and/or Quetelet and that you have
not yet paid
your fee, please download the 'Membership dues 2020' form
Account-number of the Royal Statistical Society of Belgium
IBAN: BE76 2350 1570 2995